Wall Street English Website
3. User Registration Obligations
In order to enable the membership users to enjoy all the services as provided by this website, they must provide true, accurate and complete personal information and to ensure the validity of their personal data. In case of incorrect, false and incomplete information submitted, Wall Street English reserves the right to suspend or terminate pertinent membership accounts, and the right to refuse to provide current and future enjoyment of all the site services. This website will only provide information for reference to unregistered users.
(1) YOUR CONSENT
(2) INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you make a reservation for a course or request a free trial on our site, we will need to collect certain information about you such as your name, email address, phone number and location. We do not share personal information about you with outside parties.
(3) INFORMATION ABOUT ALL VISITORS OF WSI.COM
WSE may gather certain usage information from wsi.com.cn, like the numbers and frequency of visitors to our web site. The data is only used on the aggregate and does not include any personally identifying information.
WSE uses a technology nicknamed "cookies". Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. They tell us how and when pages on our site are visited and by how many people.
Cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, although they do identify a user's computer. We do not combine information collected through cookies with other personally identifiable information in order to detect who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. If you do so however, you may not be able to take full advantage of our web site. The complete the free class trial reservation process can for example only be accessed if you accept cookies.
WSE will, but are not obliged to, at your request or on our own initiative replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, accurate or outdated personal data on you.
(6) DATA SECURITY
Personal information collected by wsi.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public.
(7) AREAS NOT COVERED BY THIS PRIVATE POLICY
Moreover, it is important to be aware of that this policy only applies to wsi.com.cn and not to other companies' or organizations' web sites to which we may link.
(1) The website provides a variety of text information, news and information, links, etc., which have been reviewed in accordance with relevant state regulations, but Wall Street English cannot ensure that all such published contents are effective and accurate and will not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, and effectiveness. Therefore, it is the users of such published contents who will be responsible for any doubt, dispute, damage or loss as a result of or related to such published contents.
(2) The website provides introductory texts from teachers, students and other people, which has been reviewed by Wall Street English by taking all possible and relevant measures. But Wall Street English does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of such information quoted and does not bear any legal and joint and several liability in this regard.
(3) The video content and comments provided herein are based on personal opinions and do not represent any views and positions of Wall Street English. Any disputes occurring in this regard have nothing to do with Wall Street, and Wall Street English will not take any responsibility.